01. The Winner is always part of the answer;
The Loser is always part of the problem.
02. Winners always thrive in chaos;
Losers always look for excuses.
03. The Winner says, "Let me do it for you";
The Loser says, "That's not my job.";
04. The Winner sees an answer for every problem;
The Loser sees a problem for every answer.
05. The Winner says, "It may be difficult but it is possible";
The Loser says, "It may be possible but it is too
06. When a Winner makes a mistake, he says "I was wrong";
When a Loser makes a mistake, he says "It wasn't my fault."
07. A Winner makes commitments;
A Loser makes promises.;
08. Winners have dreams;
Losers have schemes.
09. Winners suggest and take ownership;
Losers complain and pass the buck.
10. Winners say, "I must do something";
Losers say, "Something must be done."
11. Winners are a part of the team;
Losers are apart from the team.
12. Winners see the gain;
Losers see pain.
13. Winners see possibilities;
Losers see problems.
14. Winners believe in win/win;
Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose.
15. Winners are far sighted and see the potential;
Losers are short sighted and see the past.;
16. Winners learn from mistakes;
Losers keep repeating the same mistakes.
17. Winners choose what they say;
Losers say what they choose.
18. Winners say "WE did it";
Losers say "I did it".
19. Winners use hard arguments, but soft words;
Losers use soft arguments, but hard words.;
20. Winners always think "There is something to learn from
Losers always think "I know all and no one should try to
21. Winners stand firm on values and objectives but compromise on
Losers stand firm on petty things but compromise on values
22. Winners follow the philosophy of empathy "Don't do to others
what you don't want them to do to you";
Losers follow the philosophy "Do it to others before they
do it to you."
23. Winners make it happen;
Losers let it happen.
24. Winners always look out for challenges;
Losers always challenge others.
25. Winners share knowledge and build teams.
Losers hang on to knowledge and glorify themselves.